Advice & Emergency Contacts

READY FOR WINTER - general advice on how to prepare for adverse conditions

SURVIVE CHRISTMAS - Useful tips, contacts and crisis phonelines to help at Christmas

GLENFARG EMERGENCY PLAN – this is essential reading for all residents as it details how the community can prepare for, and respond to, a major emergency including extreme weather; loss of electrical supply; flooding; explosion etc.Details can be accessed from the Community Council menu above, or read the plan here.

FLOODING -If you see or hear about flooding in your area please call 101 and report it to Police Scotland immediately. If people are in danger call 999.

Perth & Kinross Council - Council staff are on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Protecting property from flooding is the responsibility of the owner of the property. Unfortunately P&KC only have the resources to supply sandbags to residents where there is an imminent risk of flooding. Tel: 01738 625411

Flooding and your power supply - what to do about your electricity

Organisation Phone Website
Perth & Kinross Council 01738 475000
01738 625411
SEPA 01698 839039
SSE 0800 300 999
The Met Office
Samaritans 116 123
CAB 0808 800 9060
NHS 24 111
Police Scotland 101
P&K Crisis Helpline 0345 301 1120  
Women's Aid Helpline 0808 200 0247
Childline 0800 11 11